True Flavours of Asia Terms and Conditions
Trident True Flavours of Asia Competition May 2018
Simply go to the Trident website (tridentfoods.co.nz) and fill in the entry form including answering a simple question
Terms and Conditions
1. Contest runs from 7am 14th May 2018 – 11.59pm 22nd July 2018. Any entries submitted outside of this time frame will be deemed invalid. Timing is subject to change.
2. Hutchinsons Limited reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
3. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. If the entrant is under 18 years of age, they must have permission from their parent or guardian to enter the promotion. Hutchinsons Limited Employees and associate parties are not eligible to enter this promotion.
4. Entries are made completing the entry form on the trident website in full. Multiple entries are not accepted. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and condition. If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.
5. Hutchinson runs the competition and this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any other company.
6. Each Wok Prize Pack has an approximate retail value of NZD$200.00. Trident products included in each prize may vary and each prize component is selected by Hutchinsons and their decision is final.
7. The winner will be selected by Hutchinsons Limited and their decision is final. No further correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
9. Where the winner is under the age of 18 years old, their parent or legal guardian must accompany the winner or give their prior written consent to the award of the prize.
10. The winner will be contacted via email and/or phone within 3 working days of the competition ending and must respond within 48 hours to claim the prize. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail, Hutchinsons Limited reserves the right to will select another winner.
11. The Winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Hutchinsons Limited in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the prize.
12. By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Hutchinsons or the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
13. All entries become the property of Hutchinsons Limited and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
14. Commends of sexual, racist, violent, libellous or that of another nature deemed offensive by Hutchinsons Limited and its representatives are prohibited from the competition. Any entrants that submit material of this nature are held personally liable, and are not supported by Hutchinsons Limited