Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
This quick and easy meal is a great option for mid-week dinners. Hearty and full of fragrant Asian flavours.
- Combine the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sriracha and shaoxing wine.
- In a wok or large fry pan, heat the oil and briefly fry the prawns to just colour them and then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the sliced spring onion, the garlic and ginger and fry for a minute, until fragrant.
- Add capsicum and bok choy, and fry for another minute.
- Add the noodles and ¼ cup water and cook until just warmed through, toss together.
- Add the combined sauces, prawns, bean sprouts and spring onion greens. Serve immediately with lime wedges.